A Specialist Practice That Treats You With Respect,
Understanding & Discretion
A proud industry leader, Women’s & Men’s Health Physiotherapy exists to restore the confidence and well-being of women and men with pelvic health problems. Established in 1992, we have a long history of providing the highest quality patient care and outcomes.
“I am so proud that we are seen as a centre of excellence and have become the practice that is the provider of choice for so many health professionals. There is nothing better than a patient saying to us when they leave - I am so glad I came today, you have changed my life!” Shan
The practice has professional memberships with:
• Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health, Pain Network and Educators groups
• Continence Foundation of Australia (CFA)
• International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) and Pain Of Uro-Genital Origin Special Interest Group
• International Continence Society (ICS)
• International Uro-Gynaecological Association (IUGA)
• National Vulvodynia Association (NVA)
• Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia (PPFA)
• Pelvic Pain Victoria (PPV)
• UroGynaecological Society of Australasia (UGSA)
• Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ)
Our Physiotherapy Team
We understand that talking about pelvic health issues can be difficult which is why we pride ourselves on establishing a rapport with our patients so that they feel comfortable. All of our Physiotherapists have Post Graduate qualifications and many years’ experience which enables them to design personalised pelvic health programs.
Consulting in our Camberwell rooms:
Emma Drake, Paula Harry, Melissa Martin, Kathryn Oldman, Jane Richards, Susannah Van Der Venne, Emily Wood, Laura Wieczorski, Leonie Yeap and Vicki Zhang.
Consulting in our Hampton rooms:
Amy Lipshutz, Melissa Manuelpillai, Belinda Morey, Shan Morrison, Sarah Rudd, and Laura Wieczorski.
Consulting at our off site locations:
Epworth Eastern Hospital (Box Hill); Emma Drake
Southern Urology (East Bentleigh); Laura Wieczorski
Urology Consultants Victoria (East Melbourne); Melissa Martin
Australian Urology Associates (Malvern); Susannah Van Der Venne
Cabrini Mother and Baby Centre (Malvern); Susannah Van Der Venne